June is looking to be chock full with celebrations including graduations, a wedding or two, Father’s Day, and the most welcomed driver of it all: a rejuvenated economy combined with the gradual reopening of life.
If you’re like me, you’ve never been more ready for it. If we’ve learned anything from the past year of closings, changed plans, and virtual everything – it’s how to appreciate starting to get together and celebrating life’s events once again.
What lessons can we take for our financial strategies from the past year as we get ready to celebrate, open up, and carry on?
- We can plan all we want, but we need to be ready to correct course as our goals or circumstances change.
- Listening to professional advice can help you to pursue your goals.
- Putting the people you love at the center of your strategy is key.
- Practicing gratitude for what you have can help you build on it.
- Celebrate all victories – big and small.
These helpful articles, selected for you, can help you prioritize and build your knowledge base. Let me know if they spark any new ideas for you, or if I can assist you in tackling some of the to-dos on your list. Feel free to share the articles – they make great party conversation starters. Enjoy!
Portfolio Rebalancing Is a Good Retirement Habit
June 4, 2021
Here is something retirees ignore at their peril: Portfolio rebalancing, a simple technique that calls for periodically skimming profits from winners and plowing the proceeds into losers…